GOOSE RILLETTES BIO
A confit made using strands of goose meat. After a slow process of cooking in a vegetable broth, we obtain delicate strands of meat that we then confit at a low temperature in goose fat. The meat is pink, juicy and tender.
Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving and leave to stand at room temperature (25 ºC). This allows the infiltrated fat to melt slightly in order to maximize the nuances of its flavour and obtain the perfect texture. Spread on very thin slices of bread, preferably toasted in the oven, and sprinkle with a few flakes of fleur de sel sea salt.
Pair with mature red wines such as Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Tuscany or Piedmont or with sweet whites such as Gewürztraminer, Sauternes, Jurançon or Monbazillac.
- Ingredients: Goose meat* (50%), goose fat*, pork meat and fat*, onion*, black pepper*, white pepper*, thyme*, bay leaf*, sherry*, salt and water. *Organic ingredients.
ECO/BIO/Organic certification Sohiscert
- Conservation: Room temperature. Once open, keep refrigerated between 0 ºC and 4 ºC and enjoy within 3 days.
- Shelf Life: 18 months.
- EAN 13 Code: 84 3702 2106 021.
- Format: LPS glass jar information booklet.
- Net weight: 125g.
- Gross weight: 425g.
- Measurements: Ø 84 height 75 mm.